Alcea helps companies and organizations in, for instance, the wood and paper industry to develop their operations towards lower environmental impact, higher quality as well as a safer operating environment, thus creating a long-term sustainable, and cost-effective business. Alcea’s goal is to help our customers to develop their operations and to strengthen their competitiveness.
The company is managed by me Kjell-Owe Ahlskog, who has extensive international work experience. I have worked for both large multinational corporations as well as small local companies and have work experience from e.g. the following areas:
- Development of Forest and Chain of custody certification systems (FSC & PEFC)
- Development of environmental and quality system systems (ISO 14001 and ISO 9001)
- Cost-effective sourcing of raw materials
- EU Timber Regulation (EUTR)
- Life cycle analyzes
- Hydrogen economy
- Approved Auditor: FSC, PEFC, ISO 14001, ISO 9001, and ISO 45001.
Why choose us?
We always listen to our client’s wishes before starting the assignment. We can act as a mentor, supervisor or project manager, or take full charge of the development and implementation of the system. Whatever role you want us to take, we promise that the end result will be of high quality.
Let us help you!
Please contact us if you have any questions, would like more information about us and our services or you want us to make you an offer.